I was born in Atlanta, Georgia and moved to Florida when I was about 11 and have been here every since! I’ve always been a really outgoing person and love to joke around and always had a strong passion to become and actor and/or dancer. Living in Tampa, I began to take acting classes and join some dance studios mainly focusing on Hip Hop. Being that I have a very diverse background; I’m Puerto Rican, Brazilian and African American, dancing is a very big thing with my family and friends and with my culture and I love it! I think I’ve followed acting a little more, though! You meet awesome people like my co-host and production team and you just have the time of your life learning new things about the world and other people everyday!
Now after living in Orlando for quite some time now I’ve really got to get into my zone of adult life and really experience the different oppurtunities that are out there for me. Still a huge fan of acting and movies, etc., though my love of fashion has started to overshadow a lot. Working with top designer clothing stores while modeling at the same time has giving me a new found respect for fashion, different styles and trends. I must say I love throwing things together and seeing what I come out with! At the same time, me being a people person has its advantages also. Started school majoring in Marketing and Advertising mainly because I’m big into networking. Love meeting different people from different backgrounds and with the help of school it’s helped me into getting where I’m at today and hopefully takes me a lot farther!
In my spare time, I love just relaxing with my friends and going to the beach. Visiting Miami, where I soon plan to move, is a definite plus when it comes to just letting loose! My friends and family mean a lot to me and they’ve always been there and supported me in everything I’ve done – love you all!
This experience being involved with such great people while working on Real Life 101 has been amazing! The people we interview and the things I learn have opened up my eyes to lots of great jobs out there that people do everyday! To our fans and devoted viewers…Good luck in everything you do! I hope my co-host and I can help you decide where you want to be in life and inspire you to work your hardest to get there. The sky’s the limit and you can do whatever you want if you put your mind into it! Thanks a lot for the support and keep watching!
- COLOR: Orange
- FEMALE ACTRESS: Julia Roberts
- MALE ACTOR: Denzel Washington
- TYPE OF MOVIE: Horror/Action…pretty much anything
- TYPE OF MUSIC: Reggaeton/Hip Hop and R&B
- MUSIC GROUP/ARTIST: Maroon 5, Pharrell and Rihanna
- TV SHOW: Smallville and The Real World
- FOOD: Hmm…Anything - mostly Spanish
- HOBBIES: Dancing, shopping, traveling and sleeping (Haha!)
- HOW I WOULD SPEND AN IDEAL DAY: It being about 96 degrees outside and just spending the perfect day out at the beach with my closest friends and family, jetskiing, tanning and grubbing down some great burgers, while scoping out all the beautiful people, of course! LOL
- SOMETHING ABOUT ME THAT WOULD SURPRISE PEOPLE TO KNOW: Hmmm…Well honestly, people would assume since I’m a host on this show, that I’m comfortable in front of the camera. Well, though I love my job and acting and such things like that, I’m actually very camera shy! Haha, I don’t know why, but I’d rather be thrown into a room of a hundred strangers and be forced to make friends than be in front of a camera, but with the help of my production team, they keep me pretty mellow and relaxed! Surprise, surprise!
Born in Tennessee, I was your typical tomboy growing. Although I moved to Florida at the age of 5, it took a few years before I realized that playing outside in the dirt meant the inevitable- sweat. By the 3rd grade, I transitioned from tomboy to theatre-girl. I have loved anything to do with singing, acting and dancing ever since. By high school my life revolved around God, my family and theatre.
After high school I pursued a degree in Public Relations and Journalism while on a theatre scholarship and working my way through at MAC Cosmetics. I loved the experience of college, and took full advantage of getting involved in my University. My sophomore year I was the graphic designer/marketer for student activities department, and from there was able to serve the University as Student Body Vice President.
As a recent grad, I’m a lucky girl - I have my dream jobs! While still working for MAC as a freelance artist, I also work as the Social Content & New Media Specialist for Ring Finger Studio, a wedding ring designer in Miami. Of course, now as a host for the wonderful Real Life 101 as well! I’m so excited to be a part of the REAL LIFE team!
- COLOR: Dark Teal/Hunter Greenish. It’s so hard to choose!
- FEMALE ACTRESS: Zooey Deschanel.
- MALE ACTOR: Owen Wilson.
- TYPE OF MOVIE: I’m a sucker for a good romantic comedy.
- TYPE OF MUSIC: Singer-songerwriter; Indie.
- MUSIC GROUP/ARTIST: Bon Iver.
- TV SHOW: So You Think You Can Dance.
- FOOD: Anything salty & sweet combo.
- HOBBIES: Singing, dancing, painting, dreaming and of course time with my wonderful family.
- HOW I WOULD SPEND AN IDEAL DAY: A day filled with time with my family and friends. Most likely some time would be spent at the park having a picnic and painting. A little thrift shopping here and there. I’d finish out the day going to a show- ideally Bon Iver, or Coldplay.
- SOMETHING ABOUT ME THAT WOULD SURPRISE PEOPLE TO KNOW: I can’t wink nor whistle. Sad - I know.
I grew up in Southwest Florida with my parents and little sister and don't mind the humidity one bit. In fact, when I'm in a dry climate I feel like my skin is literally getting the life sucked out of it! I definitely belong in a tropical climate.
I graduated from Florida Gulf Coast University with a double major in Philosophy and Communication. After graduating I was a creative director at a church for a few years, and then worked as an afternoon anchor for my local NBC news station. Several opportunities for local commercials and hosting have come from those experiences.
Apart from hosting Real Life 101 I work from home as a Social Media Manager and have several local businesses as clients. I also do freelance graphic design. In my free time I love having coffee with my best friends, going to the beach, and working on creative art projects. It's so important to stay active with your hobbies as a stress reliever!
I'm really not that old (I think), but I have had quite a few odd jobs and a handful of incredible jobs. Since I was fourteen I have done everything from being a janitor, to a coffee shop manager, a nanny, a traveling live video tech for conferences, a graphic designer, a social media manager, a news anchor, and of course, a television host. I have basically pursued whatever interested me at the time. Now that I'm sort of settled with life I realize that what I'm doing now is what I want to do for the long-haul. Sometimes you have to dabble in a few things to find what your passion is.
When you wake up in the morning and look in the mirror ask yourself, "What do I feel like doing today?" Then do that. Find a way to make money doing whatever it is you're interested in. Go an interview (or buy lunch for) a person who is successful in that industry. People always are willing to talk about themselves and how they got to be so successful. Be willing to take an entry-level position and work your way up. And for goodness sakes, please get some sort of education!
Thank you so much for spending time with us on Real Life 101. Your support means a lot! I hope that you watch an episode that sparks your interest in a career. Who knows? Maybe one day we'll be interviewing you and your profession. :)
- COLOR: Jewel-tone blue
- FEMALE ACTRESS: Natalie Portman
- MALE ACTOR: Alec Baldwin
- TYPE OF MOVIE: Action/Thriller
- TYPE OF MUSIC: Indie Rock
- MUSIC GROUP/ARTIST:Death Cab for Cutie
- TV SHOW: 30 Rock
- FOOD: Anything spicy! Mexican/Indian/Japanese...just HOT!
- HOBBIES: Making graphics and videos! I also love to decorate.
- HOW I WOULD SPEND AN IDEAL DAY: A day at the spa and beach.
- SOMETHING ABOUT ME THAT WOULD SURPRISE PEOPLE TO KNOW: On another show I wrestled an alligator. I won.
|Back to top